Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) at Senior/Higher School Certificate Examination (12th)
Candidate has to take UTM Scholastic Test
Register for the Test here
- About UTM Scholastic Test 2017-18
- UTM Scholastic Test showcases your skills and aptitude.
- This test is intended to check your interpretation and perception levels in verbal, visual, design thinking, mathematicalreasoning, and writing modules.
- The test can only be taken in online mode.
- On registering for the test, students will receive an instructional mail from email@example.com. Students need to follow the directions mentioned in the mail.
- This test is to be taken on your personal computer or laptop with a good internet connection. There will not be any separate test centers for the same.
- Total duration of the test is one hour.
- Negative marking is not applicable.
On booking test slot, rules and regulation along with exam URL will be communicated to you.